IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Bags 2
IELTS Speaking Part 1 (Bags)
1. Do you usually carry a bag?
2. Do you change your bags often?
3. What kind of bags would you use when traveling?
4. Is a bag an ideal gift?
5. Did you use a backpack when you were a child?
1. Yes, I typically carry a bag, especially when I’m in school. It’s essential for carrying my books and laptop. Having a bag with me ensures I can keep all my necessary items organized and easily accessible throughout the day.
2. I do change my bags often, primarily because my area is quite dusty. I make it a point to clean my bag at least twice a week since I strongly dislike having a dirty bag. Maintaining a clean bag keeps it looking good and ensures that my belongings stay in top condition.
3. When traveling, I typically use a sling bag to keep essential items like my passport and phone easily accessible. However, I also use a suitcase because I tend to bring back a lot of souvenirs or sell some of them online.
4. No, a bag may not be an ideal gift, as it can be relatively expensive. People have different preferences when it comes to bags, so choosing the right one as a gift can be challenging. It’s often better to opt for gifts that have broader appeal or consider the recipient’s specific tastes and needs.
5. Yes, I used a backpack when I was a child, but it eventually caused discomfort and back pain. Consequently, I switched to using a trolley to carry my school items. This change was a practical decision to prioritize my comfort and well-being, especially during long school days.
Check other collections here.
Check my personal website here
Ian Tanpiuco is an ESL and virtual assistant. With a decade of experience, he has become an expert in his field. Dedicated to helping others achieve their goals, Ian works tirelessly in the classroom or as a virtual assistant.